- Supports business meetings initiated to increase existing sales and introduce new products.
- Provides expert technical support in the pre-sales process and creates compelling technical and commercial solutions in order to help achieve the assigned sales goals and business objectives.
- Translates and communicates complex technical design considerations between the GES sales team and customer
- Takes the lead in technical Q&A for GES's equipment products (core and access), applications and professional services.
- Develops deep relationships within global equipment service business at multiple levels of the technical organization and nationwide market; Establish/maintain trust and rapport
- Create proposals based on new and existing contractual agreements.
- Educate our customers on GES's new products and services both individually and in a team environment.
- Ensures that customer commitments are achieved according to plan.
- Works with GES marketing and engineering teams for product development plans, schedules, and product introductions.
- Works closely with various support organizations, logistics, and cross- functional teams from GES VN and all GES global to achieve successful new product roll-outs and developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanic/ Mechatronic/ Electrical
- Have experiences in equipment sales & automation background.
- Having sales background for equipment preferably customized type that serve the electronic, automotive, pharmaceutical etc. manufacturing segment