- Responsible for sales / marketing of industrial solution concepts as well as machines.
- 2-pcs and 3-pcs canmaking plants
- Metal packaging
- Metal printing
- Metal decorating
- Composite packaging
- Hydraulic press for packaging technology
1. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
3. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
4. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
5. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
6. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
7. Establish and maintain current customers and potential customer relationships.
8. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
9. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
10. Identify and resolve client concerns.
11. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals based on compnay's system.
12. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
13. Develop and implement special sales activities.
14. Achieve annual profit targets and annual KPI’s
15. Other duties as assigned.
1. Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, etc.
2. Follow-up for collection of payment.
3. Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of products.
4. Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Formal university degree
2. Preferably 3-5 years field experience in selling machine
3. Excellent in spoken and written English.
4. Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications.
5. Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
6. Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
7. Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid driving license and passport.
8. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires significant local and abroad travel and may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.