This role objective is responsible to actively establish company‘s profile as preferred service provider for supply chain audits. This includes market observation an identification of trends in local and regional supply chain business.
- Drive new sales and revenue in the region through supply chain services
- Work alongside the operations team to identify sales targets and manage a structured sales pipeline
- Onboard new clients smoothly into the business
- Cooperation with internal and external colleagues from other regions and countries
- Fulfilment of customer requirements to ensuring customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Work alongside management to feedback sales/budget forecasts to the business
- Organize training to auditors for specific technical requirement
- Maintaining and developing external partner networks
- Attend and assist in Tradeshows to promote company services
- At least 2 years working experience in services B2B sales with strong market sense
- Experience in supply chain audit and/ or ISO/ quality assurance field would be an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English;
- Expertise in using emails, internet searching and Microsoft Office;
- High sales skills including cold-call, presentation and negotiation;
- Can-do and self-starter working attitude.
- Good communication and customer services skills;
- Good arrangement and other administrative skills;
- Good planning, time and project management skills;
- High problem solving skills, analytical/ observation skills;
- Be able to work under pressure, willingness to take responsibility;
- Be able to work independently as well as team work;
- Be able to work in a multi-cultural / multi-national environment.