YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify new accounts, forecast and explores business opportunities to achieve sales targets for all defined products in defined area by developing and implementing sales strategies to ensure a competitive position in market.
- Conduct sales meetings, contractual proposals negotiation, evaluate the effectiveness of salesmethods , handles and resolves problems encountered, etc... in order to close for sales opportunity.
- Follow the delivery schedule of goods, develop and maintain good relationship with customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction provided.
- Liaise with internal colleagues closely for updating about project status, delivery schedule, etc... to ensure the terms of orders placed by clients;
- Update visits report, customer visit plan, opportunity pipeline in C4C; report & monitor of customer’s complaints/problems encountered on a regular basis;
- Gather market information and be updated on competitors’ movements and the Company's position in the market to be conscious and receptive to customers’ needs, market trend and new products launched by competitors;
WHO YOU ARE
- Owning a Bachelor’s degree / Diploma - preferably in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Having 2 to 3 years’ sales experience with good sales record from process automation, system integration/design, building automation, air conditioning or heavy industry will be considered.
- Candidates with qualification but without related industry sales background will also be considered.
- Good business presentation and negotiation skill.
- Excellent customer relation, aggressive and result oriented.
- Friendly disposition, proactive and a good team player.
- 14 days of Annual Leave, Healthcare & Accident Insurance
- Good chance for oversea training/meeting, good progress for career development.
- Quarterly Commission + 13th month salary + 1-3 months of annual Incentive (based on KPIs)