- Technical background (optional)
- 2 to 3 years’ sales experience from process automation, system integration/design, building automation, air conditioning or heavy industry will be considered. Candidates with qualification but without related industry sales background will also be considered.
- Possess good communication skills. Can communicate in English
- Creative and innovative thinker with good business acumen.
- Friendly disposition, proactive and a good team player.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Initiate, and develop sales opportunities for the assigned products and to achieve the desired growth in business volume reflected in the individual’s ePMS targets.
- Prepare sales target (monthly/annually) as assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Identify and establish new customers as well as new business opportunities to ensure successful market penetration and development, with special emphasis on the project and end user market.
- Establish good rapport with the various Lapp organizations and other suppliers (if any) and to liaise with them on customers’ needs.
- Plan and conduct technical seminars or solutions/product demonstration to prospective customers in a professional and high quality manner.
- Conduct regular visits to customers/dealers in order to maintain good rapport as well as to solicit feedback on the effectiveness of the products, services/support and other market information.
- Establish healthy customer relations and provide efficient and effective service/ support so as to maintain their confidence in the reputation of the products and services offered by the Company.
- Work out quotations for customers based on standard pricing.
- Attend to customers' complaints and enquiries with professionalism and integrity.
- Update visits report, 20 days planner, opportunity pipeline in C4C.Report customer’s complaints/problems encountered on a regular basis.
- Gather market information so as to keep the Sales Manager and Marketing Executive updated on competitors’ movements and the Company's position in the market.
- Be conscious and receptive to customers’ needs, market trend and new products launched by competitors.
- Attend all necessary project site meetings when required in order to ensure smooth hand over.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and teamwork with the sales team.
- Learn, update and consistently demonstrate the core competencies required for the job.
- Quarterly Commission + 13th month salary + Annual Incentive
- 14 days of Annual Leave, Healthcare & Accident Insurance
- Full benefit as Vietnam labor law
- Insurance, healthcare for family from 3rd working year
- Team building activities, training, etc
- Young & friendly working environment