- Responsible for meeting commercial assigned targets.
- Performs technical and commercial review of clients enquiry
- Provides market data for product/sales development
- Prepares required sales and marketing tools
- Prepares required tools for executing jobs efficiently and in a short time.
- Leads in gathering information related to assigned accounts and territories to product applications, technical assistance, pricing strategies and competitive information.
- Shares information on product changes in equipment or use of materials which would result in cost reduction or more efficient operation
- Participates in meetings or direct communications with customers or field sales offices to assist in resolution of problems or complaints
- Assists in preparing and distributing literature, pricing information, technical data and promotional material to customers
- Maintains a teamwork philosophy with other departments to facilitate problem solving and provide good customer service
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Maintains and develops a good relationship with clients
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of working experience, preferable with maintenance sup/ Manager experiences and having good industrial customer network
- knowledge of sales in the region will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills, coupled with good oral and written communication in English.
- Customer Focussed - Excellent attitude towards getting a job done quickly and to the highest standards ;Solution Focused
- Computer literate such as, AutoCAD, Solidwork and MS Office.