Internal: Application Engineers, Customer Service, Sales Engineers, RSSM, Finance, HR, factory colleagues.
External: Direct customers, OEMs, contractors, sub-contractors, distributors.
1)Goal of position (Why was this position created?)
- Realize Sales target
- Keep closed relationship with customer
- Enhance the customerâ€™s satisfactory
2)Formal prerequisites for the position (e.g. training, experience, education etc.)
Â· University degree (Mechanical Engineer is an advantage)
Â· 3 years experiences of selling industrial machinery.
Â· Experience in mechanical engineering or production area
Â· Good planning/following up skill
Â· Hard working, optimistic outlook. Good communication, presentation and negotiation skill, be able to work independently.
Â· Good English communication.
3)Tasks (Description of main tasks)
* Sales & Marketing
- Implement sales objectives and strategies for assigned customers within defined region;
- Extend distributor network for assigned industry segment within defined region;
- Establish contacts with major OEMs and end-user of specified industry filed and giving these customers technical support and service;
- Observe technical details by visiting application site frequently in order to secure suitable bearing supply;
- Travelling within defined region;
- Report timely marketing information and competitorsâ€™ information to managers;
- Assist organizing technical seminar by technical experts;
- Expand market share with new customers with help of sales managers;
- Debt collection;
- Provide quality after-sales service to customers
- Ensure meeting annual sales target and spend within expenses budget assigned
- Other assignments that the Management may request from time to time.
- Provide engineering support to regional offices, distributors, OEMs and end-users;
- Advise major end-users on bearing application related problems;
- Conduct product presentations and practical training seminars;
- Investigate bearing demands in specific industries;