The Company strive to offer service excellence. As a member of sales team, you will help The Company execute this vision by serving as a primary customer contact, guiding customer success, and improving their experience.
- Targeting new sales opportunities
- Systematically targeting primary prospects and meeting with them to secure tender opportunities
- Develop lasting relationships with key customers securing increased long term business
- Planning and agreeing your own sales strategy, in conjunction with the Sales Manager
- Processing customer orders in line with the company sales order process to enable a clean and complete sales package
Desired Skill Required
- Preferred candidate will have 3+ years of relevant sales experience; sales experience within elevator or commercial building industry is a plus.
- English communication must have
- Candidates must possess proficient presentation skills, as well as oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with a wide variety of people with diverse background of all levels and disciplines
- Able to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment
- Highly self-motivated individuals with go-getter attitude who have the ability to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities are a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is preferred