Location: Ha Noi (Vietnam)
Hierarchical level: Engineer
Senior level: Sales & Service Engineer
Base salary: US$1,500
Car allowance: US$350
Performance bonus: Maximum 12.5%
1. Job Description:
• Handle existing customer & identify new customer in defined market segment.
• Achieve sales target for new machine, spare parts & service contract set by management in assigned area.
• Monitor customer, competitor activity & gather general market information and feedback to headquarter.
• Install, commission of new machines at customer premises.
• Provide training to customer for operate & maintain the machines.
• Executes field service activities such as maintenance, repair, trouble shooting and technical consulting at customer site
based on applicable processes and guide lines.
• Prepare quotations, documentations and whenever required, take the lead for direct project related customer
• Create and maintain strong customer relationship with top notch customer service.
• Ensure Code of Conduct compliances.
2. Authority to decide:
(Authority to grant discount, signature authority, authority according to policies, etc.)
• Decide and acts on local discount in consultancy with supervisor and according to global discount guidelines.
• Act to gather information and advices from specialists and communicate with the customer.
• Act in order to achieve high data quality and up to date CRM database.
• Act and decide on relevance of service products and consult customers accordingly.
• Acts on executing field service activities.
• Acts on executing helpdesk duties and technical customer consulting.
• Enforce Code of Conduct within the organization.
• Diploma / Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
• Sales or business administration qualification preferred.
• >5 years in the multi-national industrial environment, preferably with experience in wire processing machines.
• Direct industrial sales experience is highly appreciated.
Expertise and methodology
(Business knowledge, languages, MS-Office, etc.)
• Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM package appreciated.
• Knowledge on lean office methodology appreciated.
Other requirement criteria
(Personal related competence as social competence, management competence, strategic competence, willingness to travel, etc.)
• Presentation skills.
• Communication skills.
• Readiness for travelling.
• Flair for a technology driven environment.
• English (Advanced Level).
• Other languages appreciated.
• Sales target of CHF200K per annum.
• Provide a responsive, competent and solution oriented sales approach support to customers.
• Provide a responsive and competent technical sales support to customers.
• Provide possible solution to customers.
• We practice management by objective, goals will be identified together with agreeable time frame.
• Customer, sales and service feedback.
• Understanding of domestic product requirements.
• Understand our offerings, possibilities and limitations.
• Komax Academy rating.
• Compliant processes and business behavior.