- Sales activities: Finding and developing qualified leads and converting them through the sales process into prospects and customers.
- Handling and responding to RFQs including sourcing for rates and putting together a quotation for.
- Negotiation of rates with clients as well as suppliers (including the possibility for face-toface meetings/conference calls).
- Shipment execution including placing bookings with suppliers, following-up on all aspects including documentation, billing and reporting.
- Attending loading/discharging/transhipment/haulage/lifting operations.
- In additional, short term travel within Vietnam and abroad may be required when necessary for both sales and operations activities.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a similar role (freight forwarding / logistics).
- Knowledge of handling all aspects of domestic as well as international transportation (road/sea/air), including LCL/FCL/out of gauge cargo.
- Having knowledge in handling project/heavylift cargo may be a value-added point (but not compulsory).
- Familiar with import/export regulations as well as customs procedures in Vietnam.
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken)
- Willing to travel