The Sales Administrator will have a key role in helping to achieve our aggressive sales goals. The Sales Administrator plays a vital role in maintaining our reputation for excellent products and superior customer satisfaction. The Sales Administrator also provides support for our greater sales team, ensuring impeccable, all-around customer service.
The role of the Sales Administrator is a multi-skilled member of the team. The Sales Administrator will support the sales team to achieve the business strategies and sales budgets.
Direct Reports: None
Support Team: International Team
- Process tasks via digital means including email, phone, share file systems.
- Detailed thinking, checking for accuracy.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills enabling successful contact with customers to obtain missing information or answer inquiries.
- Collaborative skills needed to liaise with various departments.
- Clerical skills to provide and update sales and customer records.
- Computer skills to generate monthly sales reports.
- Willingness to convey key feedback from customers internally.
- Commitment to meeting or exceeding deliverables, reporting any deviations.
- Commitment to staying informed regarding new products and features.
- Assist in coordinating sales team and activities.
- Attend company, customer, and supplier meetings as needed.
- Assist in the planning of brand or product launches.
- Monitor expense budgets.
- Participate in LMG general meetings.
- And other responsibilities or duties as assigned from time to time.
- Organized and goal oriented.
- Excellent telephone manner and well spoken.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with effective outcomes.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to collaborate with teams, team-player mindset
- Ability to work through urgent situations.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator or another relevant role.
- University Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- English language written and verbal proficiency a must.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.