- This position reports to Finance Manager & Managing Director.
- To manage the customer profile (Contract/Sales offer/Meeting minutes/Price)
- To do monthly sales tracking for each distributor
- To update weekly sales
- Sales history update by product by quarterly basic
- Be responsible for inventory management
- To follow up the Operations Order Processing to ensure delivery timely for customer
- To support for drafting Sales Contract & Distributor Agreement
- Responsible for admin jobs related to sales & office such as stationery, paperwork…
- Regularly call for Key Account Customers to build up on-going relationship and also follow
up to secure order by monthly basis in combined with distributors in charge and Managing
- To manage the Car Log Sheet, car daily use, and arrange car for sales guys to maximize
the effective use of the car.
- To manage and control external transport means rentals such as taxi, short-term car rental,
- Economic or Business Administration University degree
- Minimum 02 years of experience in sales admin/operations, experiences in lubricants industry is
- Strong knowledge in office IT skills (Words, Excel, Powerpoint, …).
- Strong leadership/ownership skills.
- Understanding of company process, systems.
- Initiatives/capability to build customer service support plan.
- Be proactive in working.
- Good English (Speaking, listening and writing).