1.Sales force development plans & activities:
- To identify and analyze the organizational opportunities / issues within the region and formulate action plans to address them
- Map out the development plans for the regional field force including field sales management up to Area Sales Management level based on their positions and development needs.
- Deploy training and development activities from the existing toolbox based on an annual calendar based on the development plan.
- To propose and participate in the development or adaptation of new development activities that is currently not available to meet requirements.
- Conduct refreshers where applicable"
2.Support mso in developing field sales capabilities:
- To monitor and track progress & quality of Work-With and Work-Reviews conducted by Client Field Sales Management
- To conduct (Self & Team) Work-With and Work-Reviews regularly up to Area Sales Manager level according to agreed frequencies with the Manager Sales Operation
- To provide updates and/or findings of WW & WR activities to Senior Sales Management and Manager Sales Operation on a regular basis (Monthly or Quarterly)"
3.Field sales performance management:
- To assist Commercial Organization Development team and Manager Sales Operation to develop performance assessment tool for 3rd Party field sales force
- To deploy the tool to AS and support roll out of tool
- To participate in the performance evaluation of field personnel within the region via formal or informal feedback to the respective supervisors"
- To assist / support Field Sales Management in the 3rd party headcount planning, tracking and recruitment process "
5.Compliance & integrity:
- To uphold the level of compliance & integrity of Field Force Operations in accordance to Client standards, P&P and local regulations
- To work with HR, Marketing, Sales, Internal Controls and Legal to ensure appropriate materials and trainings are developed and deployed to the Field Sales Force"
6.Support cod in commercial approach development and deployment:
- To assist / support Commercial Organization Development team in adaptation and localization of appropriate Tools
- To deploy localized tools to the Field Sales Organization according to the agreed target audience and timings"
- To coach and develop direct & indirect subordinates to improve competencies ,capabilities and prepare for greater scope of responsibilities"
- Candidate must possess at least a College Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Economics, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Minimum 3 years in Field Sales experience with exposure in supervisory roles, Sale Training experience or from a similar in other multi-national or FMCG companies