The Sales Manager is responsible for generating sales by presenting COMPANY “out of home” Media solutions to local and international FMCG Brands.
- Make contact and present to decision makers and senior management of FMCG Brands, advertising agencies and partners on COMPANY outdoor marketing services.
- Create client proposals and media plans through application of acquisition and retention marketing strategies.
- Pro-actively maintain healthy relationship with Key clients, Operations partners, Printing and Production Partners and other stakeholders.
- Manage campaigns to ensure professional execution, implementation and performance of all activities.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Achieve Targets and KPI's
- Actively comply with and promote COMPANY brand and company documents, rules and values.
Skills & Experience
- University Degree in Management, Marketing or related fields.
- English (Written, Spoken).
- 3 yrs experience in Media Sales. ( OOH media experience essential )
- Proficient sales techniques.
- Proficient making proposals by phone, by email, and within face to face meetings
- Ability to use initiative and work with a minimum guidance and direction.
- Planning and organizing to meet deadlines with a result oriented attitude and track record.
- Ability to write, speak and present information effectively and persuasively across communication settings.
- Track record and ability to build strong relationships, and identify the needs and priorities of clients.