- Making Business strategy of the Company.
- Setting and the Implementation for business plan of the company.
- Implementation of policies the company's business.
- Planning annually, quarterly, monthly for the Company.
- Business planning and reporting to the Director of the company monthly for the implementation of tasks and when necessary due time consult with the Board of Directors.
- Develop and implement the work plan business.
- Develop and implement plans to market research, data collection and information management related to business activities.
- Organize and monitor the implementation of advertising programs and promotions.
- Building planning, strategy and business targets.
- To monitor, inspect and evaluate the results of marketing activities.
- Responsible for management and coordination of engineering and cost accounting. Mastering the customer's requirements for these types of orders.
Degree in economics, foreign trade and related subjects.
At least 5-10 years experience in same position in the outsourcing company furniture for the USA & EU market.
Understanding the laws related to business activities.
Deeply knowledgeable about business and marketing.
Ability to work independently, creative problem solving and decision making.
Understanding the market, their customers and competitors.
Ability to coordinate, manage the technical and cost accounting.
Ability to understand customer requirements for different types of different orders.
Fluently English and Vietnamese.