I - Responsibilities:
- Continuously provides employees with verbal recognition, direction, and support.
- Trains and empowers employees to exercise good judgment to make decisions regarding service quality, and customer satisfaction by adhering to company training standards.
- Monitors/coaches employees on performance, compliance with procedures and workload
- Creates and modifies the weekly work schedule to accommodate employees, volume or other emerging trends.
- Ensure employees follow safety, sanitation and security procedures
- Listens to comments, criticisms, and feedback from customers, employees and other managers to gain an understanding of areas of strength and opportunity to improve personal/restaurant performance
- Schedules breaks and zone assignments for Retail employees during the shift
- Completes Opening and/or Closing Checklists
- Balances staffing levels and labor costs to achieve a cost-effective plan for running the shop
- Inspects product levels and storage areas to determine if enough product is on hand; and to maintain proper storage.
- Observes employees while they stock, sell, ring up sales, etc. to ensure adherence to policy and positive guest experience.
- Conducts retail inventory
- Conducts retail product Pull Lists to fill in back stock.
- Double checks RSA banks and deposits at checkouts before manager validates and enters into safe
II â€“ Minimum requirement:
- Top performer and trainer within department. Full time employee.
- Proficiency communicating (speaking, reading, and writing) in English, bilingual preferred.
- Must be at least 28 years of age.
III â€“ Leadership:
- Self Accountability
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Thinking
- Coaching and Development
- Impacting and Influencing
IV â€“ Contact information:
Cao Thi Hong Phuc â€“ Senior Recruiter
Viet Thai International Joint Stock
135/37/50 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh Dist.
Tel: 848 â€“ 35127355 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org