Acting on behalf of underwriter as MWS for Rig move, shall be included, but not limited to:
- Reviews all towing, locating, mooring operation procedures in according with Company guidelines and standards.
- Reviews and approve for Location as independence party appointed by underwriter.
- Manages the companyâ€™s interest at the rig site in respect to our clients, the well servicing program and all personnel on board the rig.
- Carries out marine inspection of jack-up units including Safety Standards, mooring and jacking facilities and prepares necessary reports.
- Carries out marine inspection of all marine spreads i.e Towing Tug, AHT, DSV, Crane barge, Cargo barge including Safety Standards, mooring and jacking facilities and prepares necessary reports.
- Acting as Marine advisor, the incumbent shall indirect marine activities for the towage and positioning of drilling and maintenance jack-up rigs within clients' concession areas; Advises towers and pipelines operations team leader on all marine related activities in the field; Monitors other major marine offshore operations within areas including locating of heavy marine units; Monitors, inspects, audits and advises on all loss control aspects, related to Marine Operations; Monitors coordination controls and implements complex agreed plans and schemes related to marine activities; Review and asset weather forecast, to advise client whether or not proceed the operation case by case basis.
- Reports and updates offshore operations to Company/Client daily basis if require
- Issue Certificate of Approval for rig move in line with the contract and scope of work.
- Other MWS related jobs
Qualifications / Experience:
- Has bachelor degree in Marines Services, Masters Mariner Certificate of competency STCW 95 11/2
- Has accumulated at least 10 years work experience in
Marine Offshore Operations including Master on Offshore Drilling Rigs or Tug
Offshore towage pilot age and positioning of Jack-up Rigs.
- Experience in Rig move attendance (min. 20 rig move jobs).