Regional Sales Manager sets short term and long-term sales and customer relationships targets aligned with the unit’s overall sales targets. He/she leads the sales process and sales team to achieve the sales targets by coaching and developing the sales team.
Customer relationship management
- Accountable for developing client’s position and customer base in the market
- Drives proactive engagement and solution selling with different customer segments showing value over the lifecycle
- Ensures development of customer relationships, profitability, customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Approves and follows up customer plans for strategic and core 1 in his/her area
- Selects/appoints team members to manage the strategic / core 1 customer relationships
- Identifies and builds relationships to key decision makers, potential new targets and influencers
- Promotes and demonstrates the value of client digital offering
Plan sales, manage pricing and offering
- Responsible for Regional and Individual Sales Plans (ISPs) for his/her team
- Participates in market and customer analysis to ensure quality of sales planning
- Participates in pricing and offering management in order to drive market pricing and profitability
- Balance order received growth and profitability by managing discounts
- Responsible for gathering relevant information about competitors and market from the field
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for cross-selling of all client solutions
Manage Sales Funnel
- Accountable for leading the Sell process including CRM data quality of contacts, customers, influencers, opportunity management, and won and lost reporting
- Accountable for ensuring results within orders, contracts, profitability and market price development
- Sets sales targets according to market potential and FL unit guidelines
- Gives direction and focus on the right customers through proper customer analysis
- Ensures the correct value propositions by his/her team
- Drives sales result from his/her team on short and long term
- Executes and advises pricing guidelines for his/her area
- Approves tenders and orders above salespersons’ limits
- Utilizes global processes and tools for local benefit
Leadership / People management
- Leads the sales team (Salespersons, Sales Specialists) to be proactive with customers, to use KONE solution selling methodology and to communicate the value of client solutions to customers’ own performance
- Coaches the team members to achieve better results through constant one to one dialogues and sharing of best practices
- Manages the performance of the team
- Ensures adequate resources to achieve the short and long term targets
- Develops the competences of the sales team
- Motivates & inspires the team & individual to high performance
- Ensures great onboarding experience for new employees in the team
- Responsible for succession planning for his/ her team
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in economics, engineering or other relevant field.
- Good command of English and Vietnamese.
- 8-15 year experience in sales/sales management from building material industry and B2B.
- Demonstrate leadership with high people management skill.
- Sales acumen: understands selling cycle, customer’s purchasing strategies, selling, negotiating, reporting and funnel management.
- Understands business planning and controlling and be responsible for P/L.
- Demonstrates service mindset
- Digital assertiveness: comfortable and excited about the opportunities digital solutions bring
- Change management
- Comfortable with numbers: leads performance by facts and numbers, relies on sales tools and analytics and understands the financial benefit we bring to the customer and is able to capture a part of the value through smart pricing approach
- Experience in any CRM software.