- Responsible primarily for Industrial lubricants and Metalworking Fluids and business in designated areas/field, delivering sustainable results consistent with strategic objectives for volume, margin, customer profitability, selling prices and expenses.
- Ultimately own the relationship management with key customers. Use company’s value proposition to build and maintain close and long-term working relationships with selected customers;
- Responsible for creating and sustaining existing channel partners, establishing and keeping a good working relationship with all channels, various departments and dealing with channel programs.
- Set clear resources, tasks, and goals for managed dealers/ agents (i.e. propose discounts, commissions for dealers, area definitions, and revisions, salary & bonus plans, and revision) in aligning with the company’s overall strategy
- Be able to actively collect and provide market intelligence and provide ongoing bottoms-up marketing information to the marketing function related to specific customers' capabilities, market focus, targeted regions. Identify customer needs, market trend and analyze competitors
- Understand and implement marketing strategies including product positioning, pricing, promotion, and distribution;
- Develop and deliver impactful seminars and customer training as necessary; Facilitate the development and publication of promotional material (electronic and traditional) as necessary.
- Provide front-end technical support whenever possible, and work closely with the technical teams to ensure quality technical services;
- Coach and mentor distributor sales team in the effective execution of the sales process. Provide Training to Distributors and End Users
- Collaborate with the supply chain to ensure product delivery. Ensure the completion of timely accurate sales documentation, monthly sales forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree and above, major in engineering (Mechanical) and chemical is preferred
- At least 5 years of sales or marketing experience in industrial products, lubricants, machinery or technology industries will be preferred.
- Knowledge of lubricants segments, customers, and key product lines will be a plus
- Proven ability in working and communicating effectively with a wide range of internal and
external stakeholders e.g. Distributors, Customers, Vendors and Internal Sales
- Responsible and accountable, self-motivated, result oriented and can work under pressure
- Multitasker, sound problem solver, and a team player
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken to liaise with the business and counterparts, Chinese will be a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word & Excel