1. Rolls-out segment sales programs for both Wood Finishes (including sales process-related knowledge and tools) and implements corporate promotions.
2. Works closely with marketing to analyze present and future market trends and customer feedback for market segmentation and planning to aim for further market penetration
3. Develops and executes sales strategies in the marketplace securing achievement of expected bottom line result for the segment in the allocated region.
4. Plans, monitors and periodically reports on execution of major sales activities conducted with regards to indirect and direct sales channel.
5. Identifies significant business opportunities, pinpoints existing and/or potential problem areas and assists field force where appropriate.
6. Provides feedback to understand how customers are utilizing our products and how well those products align versus competitive products.
7. Takes brand promotional plans and deploys into sales accounts, OEMs and distributors within each of the two segments.
8. Input to price setting, carries out negotiations with sales accounts, OEMs and distributors within the responsible segment. Monitors and feeds back competitive pricing to marketing, has responsibility for implementation.
9. Responsible for IBP processes related to accurate demand forecasting for manufacturing and to marketing for strategic (product planning) use.
10. Drives HSE program and leads behavioral change towards zero LTI’s
• Bachelor Degree in business management; economics or chemistry
• 10 plus years of work experience in commercial roles such as sale or key account management in B2B environment in coatings industry
• Broad network in coatings industry in the region is beneficial for the success of this role
• Excellent communication skills needed. Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin, or English and Vietnamese is a must.
• Excellent people management skills. Applies situational leadership, able to steer behavior and exhibits cultural awareness
• Understands how various functional teams contribute to drive commercial success as excellent cross functional coordination is key for success in this role
• Must poses ability to influence peers and management.
• Must work in close coordination with Technical (R&D), supply chain and marketing functions
• Networks with key industry stake holders such as furniture customers associations