- Develop, implement and measure a Global Business plan that fully meets the needs of our business sectors (i.e. commodity strategies, supply base development, Global infrastructure, price management etc.)
- Associated Job Duties
- Develops a Global Commodity infrastructure that supports clients business and growth plans.
- Develops, monitors and implements Global Commodity Strategies
- Develops the supply base to exceed the goals and objectives of client and the supply chain management team
- Markets clientâ€™s Supply Chain Management expertise both internally and externally
- Defines, develops and implements supply chain models to meet clientâ€™s business needs.
- Analyzes market conditions and implements supply chain strategies to assure supply and price competitiveness
- Â Leads in ensuring that client maximizes purchase leverage for the best total cost of ownership
- Reports to Commodity Director
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Five years Supply Chain/Materials Management experience.