- Leads and develops a group of Recruiting Representatives to ensure excellence in the area of researching, recruiting and selection
- Â Lead recruitmentÂ team status meetings and provide updates to management
- Develop strategiesÂ to source the best candidates
- Identify and shortlist, interview and appoint the desired talent in the organization.
- Work closely with the hiring managers and provide a comprehensive recruitment & selection solution / support across the organization
- Extend professional support and advice on recruitment to hiring managers
- Write job description, person specification and advertisement in the organization.
- Develop & implement an effective set of personal assessment tools like psychometric tests and personality questionnaire to select the right talent.
- Plans and co-ordinates job fairs to ensure the best value for client
- Compiles statistical reports for department (i.e. costs per hire, turnover, recruiting efficiency, hire ratios, response rates, referral factors, etc.).
- Plus 3 - 5 years in a specialist role and at least 1 years experience in a same position.
- A combination of experience and education is permitted.
- Fundamental knowledge of all local, state and national employment legislation.