Working location: Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh city
Report to: Marketing Director
Manage the team: 3 members
Overall: This position will be responsible for innovation and development of products (coffee, non-coffee, bakery) based on the development trends of the market and company.
• Oversee the operation of innovation and development menu of products (coffee, non-coffee, bakery) based on development trends of the market and company.
• Plan, monitor, and control all activities of R&D team;
• Cooperate with the marketing team to investigate all new development relating to new trends, materials and food supplies.
• Develop drink’s recipients (50% focus on coffee) for a new project as the market needed.
• Organize testing session, develop guidance documents for the new product.
• Participate and communicate with other Department (Training, QC...) on launching the program.
• Support internal as well as an external customer in all matters related to the new product, resolve any concerns of recipes & product quality at the store.
• Recommend to reduce cost and improve drink product’s quality.
- Male/ Female, Vietnamese candidates only (preferred 1990- 1985)
- Degree or diploma holder in the culinary field; good understanding of Asian food concept’s trend, especially coffee;
- At least 3 years of proven working experience in F&B chain (coffee, non-coffee, bakery...);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities;
- Presenting and facilitating meetings with all levels of employees;
- Patient, solution-oriented and teamwork spirit;
- Able to work a flexible schedule to ensure efficient work completed when necessary.