- Quality Strategy projects (manufacturing or warehouse)
- Developing & sustaining assigned Site Quality Standards, self-assessments, associated training & systems, and response to customer and company queries.
- Technical Development & Coaching/Mentoring of warehouse supervisors and trainers for quality assurance.
- Support for our quality culture initiatives.
- Focus on promoting and instilling a strong quality culture.
- Provide quality advice, assistance and support to Line Management and departments.
- Act as the content expert in relation to assigned quality programs.
- Development and completion of training matrix and risk assessments.
- Support problem/issue investigation and root cause analysis and propose effective corrective and preventive action from a quality perspective.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal standards.
- Analyze data, identify trends and define focus quality improvement areas
- Major in Engineering/ Quality Management / Logistics
- 2 years + experience in Quality or Internal Control position in manufacturing or warehouse
- Possess strong organization, communication and planning skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team setting
- Knowledge of warehouse or manufacturing processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective warehouse operations
- Proficiency in computer software such as Word, Excel, Outlook
- Effective communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Must be able to understand, read and write in English at a proficient level