- Manage & ensure laboratory tests are performed according to procedure and Quality standard
- Manage budget & costs of Quality & Compliance laboratory
- In this newly created position you are reporting to the QCM Manager and your main responsibilities include the following:
- Manage, Plan Quality and Compliance laboratory operation for testing of New components, incoming goods, in-process, finished goods according to the Quality Standard.
- Corrective action/preventive action (CAPA) for recurring deviations.
- Laboratory method and document review.
- Continuous improvement of laboratory efficiency and productivity.
- Training and managing of supervisors, Quality and Compliance Technician and operators in laboratory.
- Develop and install system in Laboratory to provide test results that are valid and accurate.
- Define the methods and test equipment used to measure a processâ€™s key quality characteristics.
- Provide general management of Quality & Compliances laboratory operations
- Accountability AIM/ CLEAR project to make sure all components, pocesses and finished products in accordance with the restrictions CLEAR.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by QCM Manager.
- All jobs are accountable for producing a range of outputs or end-results (usually between 4 to 8 end results) For each of the main end-results in your job, please state the Expected End Result (what needs to be achieved); the major activities carried out to achieve the end results (what needs to be done to achieve this results)
KEY RESULTS AREAS (KRA)
- Manage Laboratory in daily operation
- Speed and accuracy in operation of laboratory
- Develop laboratory team
- Describe the major challenges faced in carrying out this job; also outline what is done to overcome them.
- Coordinate with related teams
- Support for process improvement in manufacturing
- Responsible for QCR (Quality Compliance Report) in all manufacturing process
- Bachelorâ€™s degree. BS in chemical engineering or other related field
- Demonstrated very strong knowledge of quality assurance and testing processes and methodologies.
- Strong technical competancy and experience in Jewelry fields is a plus
- Team/ Service - orientation which promotes self - reliance, personal discipline, and empowerment of individual contributors
- Knowledge of workflow of a reference laboratory
- Familiar with regulatory requirement, Quality assessment principle and processing advanced laboratory technical skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a positive attitude, organizational skills and a strong work ethic
- 5 years experience in analytical and or chemical laboratory
- Being fluent English
Proficient computer skills: Ms Office - Power point, Word and Excell