- Manage P/L of Property that assigned
- Manage Property operation
- Deal with Property in order to get good quality and rate
- Training/coaching staff on guest relations, housekeeping, ect. to ensure quality and standard of the property
- Ensure hotel quality and service quality under Olive’s standard
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Business/Tourism/Mass Communications. Graduates from abroad are preferred.
- At least 2 years of Hotel General Manager and responsible for P/L of property or
- At least 4 years of property management
- Deep understanding and experienced of hotel’s operation
- Experience in training and coaching staffs under hotel’s operation
- Have good relationships with suppliers/vendors in hospitality – hotel sector
- Excellent negotiation, analytical skill and critical thinking.
- Adaptable to dynamic environment.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements. Experience in start-up is a plus.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Willing to travel and to be relocated.
- Fluent in English.
- Max Age 32 year old