- The QA Tester is responsible for testing products to identify bugs, abnormalities, unintended behavior, and report resulting issues to the development and production teams.
- Identify mistakes or unintended behavior within a product.
- Address and resolve any technical abnormalities and bugs found
- Ensure that the content of our products matches intended design.
- Document bugs and issues found and clearly communicate and track the status of the bug through fix iterations until a confirmed resolution is found.
- Complete tasks as necessary as dictated by Project Managers and other production staff
- Contributes to development and management of total quality management programmes
- Years of experience: 1-2 years work experience or solid knowledge of service desk processes
- Minimum career level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Good written and read in Chinese language
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Tedious, thorough, diligent and reliable
- Mature, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor degree in foreign languages, IT, economics or statistics