- The Senior Quality Auditor will require to be based in Nam Dinh province, Vietnam supervising the quality system of our factories and ensure the customers’ requirements are followed when pieces are exported from Vietnam to overseas, therefore will need to cover the following tasks:
- Travel around the north of Vietnam visiting our factories and suppliers to assess their performance against our internal SOP and customers demands.
- Training of our factory QA personnel and their certification according to our internal Quality Standards and our clients' requirements
- Set up, monitor and improve the factories and suppliers Quality management systems (QMS)
- Design and implement Corrective Action Plans (CAP) in our garment factories facilities in order to eliminate current deviations to the standard practice and address risk control measures for deviations that can't be avoided.
- Prevent any garment produced in our factories to be shipped out, if not inside our standards or, without our customers' or top management agreement in case cannot be avoided.
- Report to the Quality Director and help to implement the Quality Policies of the company.
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum of 5 years working in a Garment manufacturing company as a Quality manager or Quality Supervisor.
- Solid knowledge of Fabric and Garment manufacturing process and the problems inside a fabric and garment mills
- Deep knowledge of Apparel business and brands
- Major in Textiles, Chemical or apparel related disciplines English language is a must
- Color Technology and Management is not mandatory for this post, but a plus
- Fabric Control by use of 4 point system is necessary.
Job Function: Quality Auditor
Employment Type: Contract - Full time
Employment Level: Senior - Medium management