- Overseeing all factories and associates factories on Quality inspections, SOP, checkpoints and control, implementation, monitoring and ratings.
- Group staffing and logistics and training of all team QA team members.
- Factory visit physical line roving audits to counter check the conformity of the buyers order requirements in the manufacturing area using mock ups, standards and other references.
- Provide factories Quality checkpoints system, methods and formulas to help and aid production to both quality and productivity.
- Provide factory workers Quality method and system training to help enhance the ability and adopt systematic way of inspections.
- Coordinate with merchandising team on quality issues raise by buyers starting form initial stage, to production to find ways and solutions.
- Coordinate and work with technical department on prevention and finds ways to fix issues that arise in production.
- Work with factories Quality assurance system, implement and monitor for new factories and continue to monitor the old facilities.
- Assist buyers on Quality Checkpoints compliance check during factory evaluations.
- Management representative on Quality assurance attending workshops both local and overseas
- Able to perform other task as assigned by Immediate supervision.
- Able to perform management job such as : paperwork , presentations for training staff.
- Education: College/University Graduation
- Exprience: Knowledge in sewing, production work in processes, washing process (from the beginning to end phases).
- Can work under pressure.
- Skills: Good communication skills oral and written in English,computer.