Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with factory QA/ QC/ lean teams to find inefficiencies in the process & improve the process.
- Guide factories on best manufacturing processes, right first time, pre-production meetings, inline and end-line inspection systems and line balancing.
- Need good understanding of technical specifications and operations breakdowns/ SMV
- Good communications skills at all levels to communicate with regional teams
- Perform quality inspections, SOP, factory evaluation audits in factories, should be technically very sound with knowledge of sewing
- Update reports and data, prepare reports on vendor performance.
- Able to work closely with cross functional team reporting to team leader
- Create a strong focus on quality as per brand expectation and guide the factory team in maintaining highest quality standards.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in quality management, preferable with a liaison office.
- Degree in industrial engineering or equivalent.
- Should be able to communicate independently- written and verbal with experience of working with Korean vendors is preferred.
- Good command of written and verbal English is a must.
- Should be technically sound and can perform role of QA/ industrial engineer at same time.
- A good team player and willing to learn.