Job Description & Responsibilities:
Be responsible for purchasing and negotiating materials, equipment, and supplies from vendors, including but not limited to:
- Develop and manage commodity supply chain which aligns with Global Sourcing Strategies;
- Develop key business intelligence data, perform analysis and create commodity goals;
- Optimize materials by developing and managing long term relationship with suppliers, Just In Time (JIT) and strategic purchasing process settings;
- Work with stakeholders to ensure suppliers meeting all contractual obligation, drive suppliers to continuously improve quality and service performance in meeting Companyâ€™s expectations;
- Be the escalation point for supplier negotiations of key commodity communication to suppliers and business partners.
- University graduate in relevant fields;
- Minimum 4 years experience in Materials procurement;
- Good track record in materials procurement and supplier management;
- Professional knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within procurement field;
- Good analytical, project management and business acumen skills;
- Ability to operate independently or with a team, innovative and resourceful working in a dynamic environment;
- Strong level of integrity and commitment with positive attitude;
- Good presentation and communication skills in English and Vietnamese (both written and verbal) and be able to work effectively with cross-regional teams.