- Build the overall strategies for all key RMs and other items to be purchased.
- Set up accurate purchasing plans, action plans, budgets for periodical requirements.
- Regular follow-up the sales forecasts, production forecasts, Nutrition's daily updates, market trends, animal feed changing factors, etc to set up more accurate purchasing forecasts.
- Meet periodically with other relating departments to share information and esolve problems when arising to support Company business growth.
- Monitor the procurement of raw materials, packaging materials, imports, machines, equipments, items and services, etc at the right time, at the best quality to our Standards and at acceptable prices.
- Review and verify purchasing orders, requests, contracts from other departments within the organization
- Deal with suppliers for the prices, assess them & select the right one for the procurement
- Monitor the delivery schedule to ensure timely procurement for the requirements
- Monitor inventory records and consumption of items
- Identify & evaluate new suppliers for different raw materials to ensure constant revisiting of quality and cost of raw materials
- Search for commodity market information including market trends, demand and supply of items, competitors, market rates, domestic business, international key change factors, governmental policies, exchange rate fluctuation, fuel price trends as well as trends of import-export
- Estimate future requirements and if required, purchase in advance in order to optimize costs
- Coach, guide and develop capabilities of subordinates
- Ensure the preparation and circulation of all procurement reports periodically or as required.
- Male or female. Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Agriculture, Food Technology, Veterinary or Husbandry, or equivalent.
- 05–07 years working experience in procurement in our culture of business at the managerial position
- Strong knowledge of raw materials using for feed production