Reports to: Director Procurement for ASEAN
- To deliver the company in Vietnam Country Procurement results in terms of Cost Saving, NPD, SRM and Inflation.
- Be the Single Point of Contact for Vietnam Spend and Global and Regional Initiatives.
- Lead local sourcing activities for direct and indirect materials.
- Manage supplier performance.
- Deliver Cost Saving Targets for Thailand as agreed
- Procurement team leader (2 direct reports)
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. Best Procurement processes & practices in the Vietnam Procurement Organization
2. Identifies opportunities and issues with the company in Vietnam supply base to bring value through a total cost of ownership
3. Manage relationships and ways of working with key suppliers in order to align understanding & commitment with internal customer expectations.
4. Materials sourcing;
- Applies right sourcing policies
- Lead the team to qualify new supplier.
- Conduct bidding process.
- Budget materials cost
5. Supplier performance management;
- Set up and align performance KPIs with supplier.
- Communicate the KPIs to supplier periodically.
- Review PO.
- Communicate with suppliers to make sure our specification/requirements/regulation understood.
- Supervise deliveries following up.
6. Cost savings.
- Develop and implement bidding process.
- Lead cost saving activities.
- Report cost savings.
7. People and Organizational development;
- Select talents.
- Identify talents.
- Develop talents.
- Talent retention.
8. Other tasks assigned by supervisors.
- Education: University degree.
- Experiences: 5 years in FMCG industry.
- Skills Sets: Fluently in English, computer.
- Desired Competencies (Typical): Communication, Negotiation skill, problem solving, manage for result.
CONTACT: Huy Nguyen (Mr.) | firstname.lastname@example.org