- To planning, forecast and manage the procurement of all raw materials.
- Prepare engineering tender and contract, and do purchasing for engineering items.
- Prepare and administrate supply and services contract such as Transport Services etc.
- Generate accurate Delivery / Shipping/ Invoice documents and send to customer promptly.
- Assist in the documentation on commission, shipment declaration, LC related, bank documentation and statistical information as and when required.
- Identify, planning and monitor customers buying pattern with the aim to assist in production planning, to maintain minimum stock and to fulfill customer requirements.
- Attend to customers’ complaints relating delivery and ensure effective and prompt resolution of the complaints.
- Ensure good interaction and coordination with Sales and Production to achieve OTIF and minimum working capital.
- Maintain and update documentation for orders, transporters and customer feedbacks to ensure the documents are systematically filed and retrievable.
- Undertake any other work given by superior.
- University or college graduated.
- Proficient in English (verbal and written)
- Familiar with MS Office, Autocad, good computer skills.
- Honest, High respondsibility
- Good communication, attention to detail, carefulness.