• Develops and proposes category objectives
• Ensures that non-food turnover and volume growth, profitability and stock level objectives are reached
• Ensures performance improvement and recovery plans are developed, issued, tracked and reported on.
• Optimizes the nonfood offer through:
- an adequate supplier base and adapted ranges, identifying trends and new markets,
- an adequate and competitive pricing
- customer efficient merchandising
• Manages the non-food import activities
• Feeds the yearly commercial plan with adapted and performant proposals of thematic, promotional offers and follows their performance.
• Improves, through negotiations, the non-food purchasing performance. Plans and manages clearance budgets
• Manages, leads and brings his/her team to performance
• Coordinates activities with other departments of the company
Skills: Strong organizational and leadership skills
Experience: minimum 15 years experience in purchasing in modern retail business