- Develop and update Promoter Management Manual as basis for procedure and policy
- Allocate Promoters by dealer and outlet together with the Sales Director using ROI standards as the basis for such allocation. Monitor their effectiveness against the agreed ROI standard and recommend changes where necessary.
- Ensure through effective communication that the focus of promoters is in line with monthly sales & marketing objective as a means to achieve given net sales targets ;
- Develop jointly with the Sales Director the Promoter Incentive Scheme, based on the agreed quantitative and qualitative criteria. Monitor and manage its execution and ongoing effectiveness.
- Develop Promoters as “In-Store Experts” for company, focusing on total store/customer management and responsibility, including order collection, inventory management, price management and control, shopper research, merchandising and competitor information and knowledge.
- Develop and implement training and assessment for promoters, focusing on consumer selling skills, product knowledge (own and competitors), merchandising and Personal Standards (eg: appearance, motivation, image etc)
- Continuous coaching, training and motivating the promoters to ensure teamwork.
- Close coordination with the Sales Executives managing the account.
- 2-3 years of experience at the same position. Prefer candidates from consumer electronic industry.
- Good Communication in English.
Salary and Benefits: You'll love it.