Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist the Project Director in overall handling, planning, organizing, co coordinating and controlling all activities of the new project development (design and construction) on daily basic activities;
2. Assist the Project Director in organizing design consultant teams/specialists/Suppliers
3. Attend necessary meetings with Design
Consultants/Suppliers/Contractors/Building Management Teams;
4. Monitor design progress for new agency development;
5. Prepare weekly reports during design/construction stages;
6. Participate in the weekly site meeting;
7. Monitor and lead all Consultants/Contractors/Suppliers to achieve the target milestones dates;
8. Review alt shop drawings/relevant site documentations submitted by Consultants/Contractors on site
9. Maintain good relationships to Building Management Team
1O.Supervise all activities on site in order to have best quality products. Complete on time and within budgets;
11. Take over some decision making for the Project Director in his absence, on all site matters and meetings
12. Performs any other duties as and when assigned by the Management;
13. Travel and handle site progress/quality control.
Must Have Factors
- University graduated, 06-08 year
- Experience in Project Management at Fit-out and ID works is desirable.
- ar experience
- Honestly is a prime requirement
- Comprehensive English language speaking/writing/reading/listening
- Personal effectiveness: Act with integrity, communicate effectively, make sound decisions.
- Create team focus: build relationships, facilitate open communication
- Willingness to work overtime based upon site requirements;
Items of Fit
- Pro-active and initiative.
- Minimum 06 years working experience in relating to design and construction/fit out and or interior works;
- Flexible and will be able to handle multi tasks;
- Leadership and communication skills;
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Holding and arrangement jobs scientifically.
- Well organized for all tasks
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Pleasant manner
- Can work independently
- Honest, diligent, devoted to work
- Working long hour is inevitable
- University Graduate in Constructions/Architecture
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English.