Project Manager is responsible for providing leadership to the Project Management Department. He needs to be familiar with stainless steel tanks & processing lines fabrication, along with all the fabrication / design standards.
He needs to have strict surveillance on all project engineers' performance to ensure the client's requirements are met, the project is completed on time and within budget, and that every related department (Sales, Purchasing, Production, and QA/QC) is fulfilling the tasks properly.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Setting project objectives and representing the client's interest
- Providing independent advice on the management of projects
- Providing general supervision on all phases of project progress: identify customers' technical requirement, design, costing for incurred work, materials purchasing, sub-contractors hiring, budget control, fabrication, quality control & assessment, transportation and handover
- Allocating projects and delegating various tasks to project engineers
- Risk assessment
- Ensure that all the aims and quality standards of project are met
- Keep track of manpower and progress
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Developing, preparing, analyzing and reviewing budgets and other financial reports
- Conducting team training on new business guidelines or design developments
- Guiding and motivating fellow employees
- Ensuring design quality, design directives are followed and met customers' requirement
- Candidate must be from Foreign Nationality (From Europe / North America preferred) possessing working experience in Vietnam or Expatriates in VN.
- Candidate must possess at least a College Degree, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): project management, task allocation & delegation, time management, Budget Control.
- Required language(s): Fluent in English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Tanks & Processing Lines Fabrication Industry
- Full-Time position(s) available.