Working location: Ha Noi
An IT global company which head office is in Korea.
As a Project Manager, you will: Manage and track software development project activities and ensure they are completed within target dates
#Note: Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
What You Are Good At
- 5+ years’ experience in IT (Developer, Planner, or Project manager)
- 3+ years’ experience in project management most preferably in a web service environment
- A working knowledge and proficiency in JIRA, Confluence, SVN (or equivalent Project Management related software)
- A working knowledge of web service (frontend & backend)
- Good communication skills in English.
- PMI/PMP certification
- A working knowledge of AWS (or equivalent cloud environments)
- Knowledge of X-Ray systems or dental domain
- Familiar with the dev-ops environment
- Good communication in Korean.