MAIN PURPOSES OF THE JOB:
- Manage a transversal project team (MKG, quality, Lab/certification, manufacturing, purchasing, cosmetic design, after sales)
- Manage projects risks in order to reach Quality, Cost, and Lead Time targets. pilot the design by CAD and technical designers, from specifications to a new product or evolution of an existing product.
- Review the 3D evolutions, and organize risks analysis about the project,
- Control performances through prototypes/products testing with our Lab,
- Control the update of cost / investment quotations,
- Control profitability, and validate projects gates with top management,
- Control projects schedules accurately,
- Report the projects progress in the Products committees to the top management,
- To ensure the follow-up and progress of one or many projects during all the development stages until mass production start.
MAIN SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Basis education (engineer degree): industrial/mechanical / plastic injection / electrical
- Electrical motors and electronic skills are a significant plus: Induction motors and magnetic fields, Electronic hardware design with software knowledge, Good knowledge in consumer electronics, Good knowledge on PCBA manufacturing processes/ Quality tools/EMC/standards
- Management skills: to ensure transversal team management and to ensure reaching objectives especially cost, quality and timing.
- Autonomy: Ability to complete projects successfully on the basis of directives that have been well-defined, running by stages and periodical review of results afterwards.
- Relationship skills: to obtain cohesion between people, support and give motivation to others thanks to his/her competences and charisma,
- Good knowledge of CAD tools (Solid Edge is used in the Groupe)
- Good at English, Chinese would be a significant plus.