- To joint responsibilities with Project manager for Leading the project
- Liaising the project manager and technical disciplines involved in the project
- The preliminary technical point of contact for the client
- Schedule preparation and resource forecasting for engineering and other technical activities relating to the project
- In charge of performance management of the project, to manage project team resources, training and develop extensive project management experience and expertise
- Assure the accuracy of financial forecasts tie-in to project schedule
- To ensure the project to complete according to the project plan
- To inter-discipline and overall quality control of the work
Work experience requirements
- Refer to Item 2.1 for general requirements.
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in design, engineering and construction in oil and gas industry.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Project Management/Engineering in similar projects and at the similar position, at least involved in 03 GPP/Chemical Plant/Refinery Planâ€¦
- Qualification in Project Management/Chemical/Mechanical/Civil.
- Working knowledge and application of international codes and standards used in oil and gas industry such as ANSI, ASME, API, BS, DNV, NFPAâ€¦