- Responsible for establishing and monitoring the effective project control measures, with particular emphasis on schedule management, cost control, planning and progress monitoring.
- Direct management responsibility for change control, including evaluating schedule / cost impact, resolving all change activity with the EPCI Contractor, Fabrication contractor and other contractors and settlement of change orders.
- Management of allocations of project costs, indirect and direct and other costs against approved budget, commercial closeout.
- Prepare internal and external periodic reporting to the Client/ Project Management, which may include but not limited to weekly/ monthly report, project monthly summary or any other form of reporting that may be required from time to time.
- Highlight the reason for adverse trend, if any, and assist pro-actively the Project Control Manager or Project Manager in the identification of preventive measures of corrective action, as much as required to improve the Project Status and mitigate the risk.
- Complying with and implementing both company and client HSE Management System objectives and procedures.
- Complying with corporate Quality standards as stipulated in the Quality Manual and its ensuing
- Complying with the applicable company procedures for this Department as they are documented
RequirmentsEngineering Degree/ Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- More than 3 years of working experience.
- Good Project Control competencies in Oil & Gas
- Software: Primavera P3/ P6/ MSP
- Nice to have : Good knowledge of computer tools & Microsoft Office
- Level of knowledge in EPCI work processes.