- To perform all the works relating to production planning with coordination with various production departments/sections.
- Study project GA, Technical Specification, equipment and machinery layout. Highlight area of concern on project schedule and planning.
- Study on block breakdown and erection sequence, highlight area of concern for effective work sequence.
- Produce production planning (2nd level) based on project requirement, and Master Schedule.
- Close liaison with various production disciplines for practical production planning and proper work sequence.
- To monitor development and generation of shop drawings from Production Engineering Section, ensure shop drawings and nesting plans issuance are in line with production schedule.
- Coordinate with various production disciplines to establish progress measurement/reporting system. Report production progress on regular basis to monitor the work in accordance with production schedule.
- To monitor the delivery time of equipment and material are consistent with production schedule.
- To monitor work progress on regular basis (weekly, monthly).
working time of the task assigned by superior, set time frame for completion.
-At least 3 years relevant experience in field of shipbuilding.
-Good knowledge of engineering practices in marine and shipbuilding industry.
-Effective communication and interactive skills.
-Good communication and ability in English.- Capable of using Microsoft Project and Office software skillfully. Knowledge on basic ACAD operation is an advantage.