Job Summary: Plans, directs, and coordinates the operations of productions, machinery, processing, and packaging departments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Assess the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by the workcells.
- Assures that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
- Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field.”
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service; anticipates, meets, and exceeds expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Establishes new measurement systems if/where appropriate.
- Exchanges knowledge and information with other company’s facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the company’s organization.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Five years’ experience in a manufacturing supervisory role.