- Be responsibility of bulk production quality and bulk delivery date of the shipment.
- Manage and team work with QC’s team to make sure that factories follow the quality and the planning approved.
- Making the allocation with factories (subcontractor) and negotiate prices.
- Checking the balance sheet of raw materials, BOM, checking PPS, test samples, shipment samples before sending it to Client.
- Handling the import/export.
- Document control
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Secretarial, Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent.
- Required language: English
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.