Position: Director, Production and Planning
Description: The Director of Production and Planning is responsible for overseeing all activities at the production facility for ongoing manufacturing in line with our international quality standards. Additionally, the Director is to proactively develop strategies for the manufacture of new products to support the local market and export markets, and to increase the production efficiency of existing product lines.
- Provide guidance and oversight for the daily operations of the production facility.
- Monitor general and production-related costs, developing specific metrics for the accurate performance analysis of the facility.
- Coordinate the hiring and training of new employees and provide mentorship and guidance for the team.
- Communicate regularly with local and international customer markets to align production schedules, manufacturing specifications, and shipment requirements.
- Provide regular updates to overseas management on the progress of ongoing projects.
- Collaborate with local and international Quality teams to ensure that our Quality standards, in additional to local and international cGMP guidelines, are met for all production and handling activities.
- Build an understanding of possible manufacturing issues and develop innovative solutions to meet critical deadlines while maintaining Quality requirements.
- Develop and document processes to allow for controlled expansion and growth of manufacturing endeavors.
- Lead the implementation of new production processes to support new product categories and packaging formats.
- High attention to detail
- Able to efficiently delegate and manage multiple projects and priorities
- English fluency (oral, written)
- Experience with management in a food/pharma/supplement production facility
- Good understanding of current local and international GMP guidelines
- Strong sense of ethics