This position leads, directs, and controls the overall product supply activity to achieve the short and medium-term financial and business objectives set by the overall company business plan. This position is responsible for activities from supply chain (procurement, demand and supply planning, logistics, distribution), customer service, registration and new product introduction including overseeing manufacturing performance(maintenance, production, quality control, engineering, SHE, Lean and productivity improvement).
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. Be a single point of product supply contact to country business head and provide best service to meet business and product supply objectives.
2. Direct the development and motivation of an effective team of Managers, Engineers, Chemists, Planners, Technical Services and related staff to meet the company business objectives and individual career aspiration.
3. Provides strategic direction and monitor effectiveness of new product development, planning, logistics, procurement, technical service and other operational and administrative aspects to ensure smooth flow of operations and timely support to achieve overall business objectives
4. Manage product supply team and be responsible to deliver Product supply objectives on global and local level for instance COS, Cost saving,customer service (CFR), inventory management, new product introduction and SHE
5. Drive best practice in S&OP process and ensure seamless end to end internal and external process and its execution
6. Together with manufacturing leader, establish operating budgets; monitor the cost and effectiveness of production activities to optimise resources, prioritise spending, and achieve volume, quality, cost, employee morale and manufacturing standards.
7. Overseeing daily manufacturing activity and performance and provide support as necessary.
8. Instills management practices that are in line with the corporate value and leadership imperative
- University degree in engineering or supply chain management, master in MBA is an advantage
- Minimum 8 years experience is supply chain management (Demand & Supply planning, logistics) and manufacturing knowledge of production engineering, quality management.
- Good project management skill
- Strong people management and negotiation skill
- Report to: Country Business Head, and Product Supply Director-Asean
- Direct report : Logistics manager
- Dotted line report : Procurement manager, Technical manager, planning manager, Manufacturing manager