- Build up product plan & training plan.
- Analyze monthly order record & make proposal to Product Manager.
- Work with Corporate and R&D Department for launching new products.
- Study about products to be in charge & training for Sales force & business partners.
- Do competitor’s products analysis and build up the sales guidelines for sales team, strong points of our products, how to sell, where to sell, …
- Conduct market survey to evaluate the market size and competitor’s action.
- Build up the sales tools & training tools, leaflet, …
- Investigate the returned products and making recommendation to R&D department in order to improve the products quality.
- Regularly visit customers to get market feed back and identify the market’s predilection and making recommendation to improve the attractiveness of products to be in charge.
- Do the promotion campaign, sales incentive and bonus scheme for business partners.
- Conduct launching event for new products.
- Conduct customer’s forum, partner meeting, incentive tours…
- Prepare the booth and join the exhibitions.
- Support the distribution channel for franchise activities (training, signboard, poster,…)
- Identify the potential market segment to support the sales for business development.