Product Managers are responsible for product planning, pricing, market and competition research. The purpose of selecting the best and most suitable products to sell in Vietnam market, also branding company's name in VN.
- Responsible for product positioning in the Viet Nam market of terminal products, and formulate product development strategies.
- Responsible for formulating medium and long-term development strategies and product development road maps for terminal product lines; manage product improvement and new product development recommendations, product gross margins, and continue to improve the company's product market competitiveness and The market share of the product.
- Responsible for conducting research and analysis on market trends and forecasts, customer industry applications, competition situations, business systems, etc., collecting and analyzing customer requirements for component products 'technology, applications, and indicators, analyzing competitors' products and market information, and submitting analysis report.
- Responsible for coordinating and coordinating the resources between R & D and related departments to ensure the smooth progress of various development projects and production changes.
- Participate in the industry selection and sales model selection of overseas low-voltage components.
- Assist in product technical support and marketing activities, and regularly evaluate the input-output benefits of new product certification projects
- Planing and arrange marketing activities
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 years working experience, LV product management experience is preferred;
- good at communication & planing;
- Team spirit and willing to share knowledge
- Good knowledge in computer. (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, AutoCAD)
- Good literacy in English