Main duties & responsibilities
- Planning, implementing, and supervising sales plan, imported plan of responsible products.
- Analyzing crop protection needs of different crops and recommending solutions.
- Devising marketing segmentation, positioning and plans.
- Collection of market information, competitor’s information, crop trends
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing market share of responsible products.
- Handling the development of new product launch, new market, new target group. Check and update the contents and design of product labels. Labels have to conform to PPD regulations.
- Proposing pricing policy, selling policy, scheme of trade promotion and consumer promotion.
- Reporting on time monthly on all topics related to this job role.
- Provide product, crop and technical training and support as and when needed.
- Studying and forecasting market demands.
- Control well on stock inventory
- Control airing activities
- Good knowledge on the Collective Labour Agreement, company regulations and maintain secrecy on issues related to the company
- Need to prepare monthly reports and send to HQ.
- Completing tasks assigned by higher level
- Joining in internal and external training
- Work as direct supervisor directly with RMs to set, align and justify the sales target by product / crop by region as well as promotion program to develop sales for key product / crop. All promotional plans must be approved by PMs as well as Head of Commercial.
- Work as direct supervisor with TC leaders to justify the master TC activities plan for each region and propose the TC budget for short, mid and long term promotion to align with product / crop strategy. All promotional plans must be approved by PMs as well as Head of Commercial.
- Obtain RMs and TCs’ weekly and monthly reports and challenge the RMs and TC leaders to justify on any issues related to market and sales.
- Give comments directly on report from RMs and TC leaders, dissect the justified information and report to upper management and HQ.
- Internal: All colleagues of the company
- External: Dealers, sub-dealers, farmers, Branch of PPDs at local and other Authority when required.
- Knowledge and education level: Graduated from the university and up, major: plant protection/ agriculture / economy. Working knowledge of Pesticide.
- Skills: Microsoft office, good in English, team work skill, planning, good communication and negotiation skills, gathering market information.
- Abilities: Overcome work pressure, Work independently, Problems solving
- Experience: 02 years up